Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Little {More} About the Chick

Sometimes I get lost in Tweet Deck.  I find myself reading tweets instead of working.  This morning, @hLr2013 "favorited" one of my tweets (about Southern Plate's Cafeteria No Bake Peanut Butter Bars...which by the way are delish and I could really take off on a tangent about my days teaching and school lunch but I'll save y'all the read :)).

Anyway, once she favorited my tweet and I clicked her name, then clicked over to her blog and read some of her posts (see how this becomes a time suck?!) I came across this little A-Z all-about-me and thought I'd do it too!  Thanks so much, Young Southern Prep!

A-Age:  32 (eek!)
B-Bed size:  Queen
C-Chore you hate:  Emptying the Dishwasher
D-Dogs:  Bailey, our Australian Shepherd
E-Essential start to your day: Coffee!!
F-Favorite Color: Green
G-Gold or Silver:  BOTH! I love to mix them together.
H-Height:  5'4"
I-Instruments you play:  None--can you believe that?!  Is that a dis-service my parent's did me?  I think not.  I am tone def and it would have been a waste of their money, I'm certain.
J-Job title:  Chief Creative Chick :)
K-Kids:  None
L-Live: Georgia
M-My mom's name:  Marcia
N-Nickname:  Sissy
O-Overnight hospital stay:  I've never spent the night in the hospital 
P-Pet Peeve: mouth noises
Q-Quote from a movie: Father of the Bride, Steve Martin:  "You have to pass a test to get a driver's license, but anyone can have a child"
R-Right/Lefty:  Righty
S-Sibling:  Kiki
T-Time you wake up:  I am one of those annoying "snoozers"  the alarm starts going off at 6:15 and I often don't get out of bed until 7:00...I am SO NOT a morning person.  Hence, the necessity of coffee.
V-Veggies you dislike:  Butter/Lima Beans
W-What makes you run late:  Snooze buttons!
X-Xrays you have had: Too many to count. Most recently of my knee when I broke it skiing last year.
Y-Yummy food you make:  Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Z-Zoo animal: Monkeys

No comments: