Sunday, February 3, 2008

Welcome!

I am so excited to have this blog up and running! Let me take a few words to introduce myself for those of you that don't know me....

After spending four years in the classroom as a seventh grade science teacher, I longed to change careers. Using my innate love for all things “crafty” and a new nephew as inspiration I began making burp cloths with fancy little fabrics, cute ribbons and finished them off with classic monograms. Soon, I was traveling around the southeast searching for the cutest fabrics, most unique ribbons and highest quality burp cloths.
Before I knew it, business began chirping along and in a few short months Monogram Chick hatched! I am so proud of Monogram Chick and what it has become and am excited to see what it will be. I strive to create an expanded selection of unique personalized items using the highest quality components so that each customer receives a uniquely personalized item.
With this blog I plan to highlight new items and give you gift giving ideas to make you the hit of the next baby shower, wedding shower or birthday party!

Please check back often for updates and ideas...and definately share this link with all of your friends!

No comments: