Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Nina!

One of my greatest blog friends {Nina} celebrated her 28th Birthday this weekend! Happy Birthday Miss Nina, I hope it was a special day--you deserve it!


You MUST check out this chick's blog. She is amazing...I wish I had half the energy she does! Once you "meet" Nina, you will know why she is such an amazing and sweet friend. Spend some time with her on her newly designed blog (it looks fab!) and you'll be going back for more--I promise!
Happy Birthday, Girl!

7 comments:

Rhea said...

Happy Birthday to Nina!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Happy Happy Birthday!
-Sandy toes

Anonymous said...

MC, You make me blush!! This was so sweet and I'm so grateful everyday that the blogworld connected us and that we are now friends!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart xoxo

Lulu said...

Nina is great, and her blog is so addicting!! How sweet of you MC!

Hopsy said...

Nina is the veru best and I hope she had the best day yesterday!

Rachel H. said...

So...this is just a suggestion, but something that I would totally love to see. I want to do aprons along with my recipe box and cards for hostess gifts for some of my bridal showers this upcoming spring, and I would love to see you start selling aprons with monograms or initials or something. :) I've been looking for the perfect one, and I haven't been able to find what I like. I know that you would have it. :)

Rachel H. said...

Thanks for your comment! I'll wait until then...my first shower isn't until the first weekend of March, so I have some time.