Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lakeland Trunk Show Tomorrow!

My bags are packed, all the samples are stitched and I'm on the road to my parent's house in Lakeland, Florida for Monogram Chick's {somewhat} Annual Trunk Show.  I always have a great time with those that hang out & shop with us and I am espcially looking forward to this years's show.  For the first time, some items will be available for next day pick up including our super popular Straw Tumblers, Recipe Boxes & Preppy Travel Mugs to name a few.

Anyone in the area is welcome to join us!  If you need the location/directions email me (sarah @ monogramchick.com) and I'll hook you up with all the deets!

Now is the perfect time to shop for Graduation, Mother's Day, Easter & Summer Fun!  Can't wait to see y'all there.

Friday 3:30-6:30
Saturday 9:00-12:00


2 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I used to live in Lakeland and I went to Lena Vista Elementary... Have fun!

Keri said...

Please let me know if you will be having a trunk show in Birmingham anytime soon!