Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New goodies arrived this morning!

I know when I say this, I am speaking for everyone...aren't our waffle weave cosmetic bags just super cute?? Well good news ladies, we now have a new cosmetic bag. Yes, brand new design. Lucky y'all!
Our latest cosmetic bag is style the same great size and made from our same manufacturer, so once again, another great product that is ensured to last! The new bags are available in black with white polka dots also aqua with white as well. Be sure to check out website soon, as we just stitched these samples for y'all to get a sneak peek this morning!

And may I say, the black looks great with red. You guessed it, GO DAWGS! What a great thing to have when I will be traveling to attend the games in just a few short weeks!





No comments: