Good Monday morning everyone!!! Do you get stressed when you are told you need to bring something for a party/event completely last minute?? I know I do, but there is one thing that NEVER fails and is always a sure hit...Reece's Peanut Butter Cup cookies! Can you say delish???
I just recently pledged KAPPA DELTA, and this past weekend for our new member retreat we were told 24 hours in advance to bring a baked good...sooo, I knew this would be a sure hit! Plus, who doesn't love easy treats that everyone thinks are ah-mazing?! This fast and simple recipe is guaranteed to hit the spot at your next party or just if you're feeling generous for your roomie/hubbie/kids (which they can take to school in that cute Monogram Chick lunchbox)
- Reece's miniature peanut butter cups (I just recently experimented with the white chocolate, too)
- Mini cupcake pan
- Mini cupcake wrappers/papers (get creative with the designs)
- Peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 tube = about 36 cookies
- Line your pan with the wrappers
- Form cookie dough into round balls, and place in the wrappers...1 per section
- Bake for around 10 minutes, or whatever your cookie dough says
- While the cookies are cookie, begin unwrapping all the Reece's
- Let the cookies cool when they come out for no longer than 2 minutes
- Then place the Reece's on top and gently push down
- You can remove and place them on a plate and let them sit in your fridge for 10 minutes
- And now, ready to serve!!!!!