Monday, April 28, 2008

The gift certificate goes to....

Extraordinarymommy! Thank you to everyone that entered--it was great to learn new people and add some blogs to my daily reads. A special thank you to Preppy Mama! Not only did you send a bunch of great people my way, the winner came via your blog so, you win too! Both Extraordinarymommy and Preppy Mama will receive a $15 MonogramChick gift certificate.

I plan to offer freebies regularly. Check back and enter often!
Thanks to all who particiatped, I look forward to the next "Friday Freebie".

**I used a random number generator to determine the winner.

2 comments:

Preppy Mama said...

Yay! I swear I never win anything. I am so glad that people actually read my blog and I got to win something because of it. thanks!!
preppymama@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I hadn't checked back yet today, but PreppyMama let me know I won~

Thank you so much! I can't wait to go shopping!

danielle@extraordinarymommy.com