Sunday, April 20, 2008

We've Re-Hatched!

The time has finally come! After many, many hours of hard work our newly redesigned site is chirping along! I invite you to stop by and take a look around. I've added many new products and will be adding more in the coming days, and we've kept some of our best sellers including our Baby Bib, Burp and Blanket gift sets!

As a special treat for my readers, I am offering a COMPLIMENTARY MONOGRAM CAR DECAL with every $50 order placed this week! When placing your order simply enter "HATCH" into the Special Instructions field and I'll email you with personalization details for your decal. Offer expires April 27th.






2 comments:

Keri said...

I didn't realize you have a blog. I will definitely check back often for updates.

Anonymous said...

Hi - It is your delinquent spring swap partner! I propose a new send off date of May 1 - sound ok to you? Things are crazy here and should be calmed down a teeny bit the last week of April so I can gather your goodies and send them off. I know you posted a comment with your e-mail but I can't find it. In answer to your question- my initials are SAJ and my monogram (obviously!) is SJA. Let me know if you still need my address - and if you have any allergies, or scents/flavors you can't stand!

Happy Spring!