Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Chick is Back!

After a restful and much needed little break the Chick is back and hard at work! Thanks to everyone who continued to place orders this past week--we'll be busy in the coming days--and can't wait to get started!

As promised, we've added Personalized Plates! I am so excited, I wish y'all could hear me squeal, these plates are SO COOL! For those of you that are making an effort to "Go Green" why not take the next step and ditch the paper plates for melamine plates? You'll be the envy of the neighborhood, your tailgating friends will be so jealous, and your preppy new plates will be great conversation starters! I can't decide if my fav is the funky zebra plate or the more classic vine plate. Let us know which you like best!



For those of you that don't know about melamine...here's the 4-1-1: Melamine is a high melting organic that is used to make thermosetting molding compounds. When cured under high pressure and temperature, melamine mouldings exhibit resistance to heat, water and chemicals. Meaning it is dishwasher, but not microwave safe. And they are BPA free!

These Prep-tastic plates are custom made, just for you, and shipped to you from the manufacturer, please allow 10-14 days for delivery.

11 comments:

Preppy Mama said...

Oh I am loving the plates!!!!

Chic Shopper Chick said...

Whoops. I put mine in the microwave all the time. No one ever told me! Glad I just read this, I've probably been poisoning my kid!

nomo wino daph said...

THIS IS WHAT I was hoping it was going to be!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!

Hope that you had a great vacation girl!

??? said...

OOOH I love those plates!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and reading!!

I loooooooove those plates!

Colleen said...

I love those plates!!! Glad you had a nice break!

Kally said...

Glad you are back. I love the plates. I think they would make an excellent addition to the Kally house after we move.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a nice beak! Those plates are darling!

Muffy said...

These are GREAT!!! Love them!

The Pink Owl said...

Those plates are too cute! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Monogram Queen said...

Oh my I am in heaven over here, I just saw your comment on my blog.

nomo wino daph said...

Hey Chick-
I left something for you over on my blog...go see:)