Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'd Like to Thank....

Flip Flops and Pearls! Thank you Daphne for the sweet award. For those of you that don't know her, I think she is the sweetest, busiest girl that I know. Between going to the ends of the earth for her children, playing tennis, preparing to move and sharing the love of Jesus I don't know how she gets up before the rooster and has such energy and joy. For those of you that would like to get in on her blog fun just send her an email (located in her profile) and she'll send you an invite. You'll immediately become hooked, just as I did. Daphne and I met in a funny way. She placed an order and I sent her an email with a stupid question about her order--I had a blonde (although since I haven't highlighted my hair in over a year I am nosomuch blonde anymore) moment--and she was so gracious and kind. From there we started emailing and have kept up via the bloggy world. So, thank you to my friend, Daphne!


In sharing the love I give this award to:

Rachel Eng--a great friend and AMAZING photographer in Iowa City.

Prep-E Girl--a fun blog about a newly engaged prepster and her life and style. She also has a great shopping (read: great deals) blog. Check it out too!

Mrs. Preppy--I promise that John Mayer without his shirt is not the only reason I give you this award :)!

One Fabulous Mom--from financial advise to blog-cations, broken arms and bloggy baby showers you don't want to miss out on E's fantastic blog!

Is It Naptime Yet?--I love to read her blog because we have so much in common--husbands going back to school and all. Plus she has such a great sense of style for her home that she freely shares with her readers, all while taking care of her two precious girls while her husband is in Iraq.

Polka Dot Square--a new friend that has precious, precious mommy and me aprons.

The Baby Luc--I found this pregg-o's blog via Colleen (who has already been given this award), and have read with fascination as often as possible. She is only 10 days from delivering her son but has documented the process with exacting detail--I've learned so much--and laughed my head off!


Pass it on, ladies! To honor your favorite :
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh shoot! You just reminded me that I need to pass those out! Shout out to my gal Tiff!

Tiff said...

Ahhh! I am so excited! Thank you! And PS, I love that you put Mason on a frame!

Erin said...

Yay! Thanks!

-E

Karin said...

Oh, wow. Thanks for the award, which is my first!!!! I'm so surprised. I always wonder if anyone reads my blog outside the people who have to because I'll know if they didn't. ha ha. How funny! I have to figure out how to do this...have you noticed my side bar thingies are totally bare? Im such a techno spaz :(
Thank you!!!