Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3 Cheers for Spring

Hey Y'all! Seems like forever since I've blogged--it has been, I know!
Spring-time is here and that means Easter, weddings, graduation, baby showers and mother's day--all events where gift giving is the norm. The great thing is that y'all are giving Monogram Chick gifts! Everything from bibs/burps and lovies to robes and cosmetic bags...we've been c-r-a-z-y around here. When things are crazy blogging is the first thing to be put on the back burner. Sorry, but it's true.
But I have good news, there is a blogger who has not been slacking, my good friend, (who I can't wait to meet IRL---asap!) Mrs. Newlywed {Misadventures of a Newlywed}. Each day she brings us fantastic material full of wit, insight and real life. Tomorrow {Wednesday}, she'll be sharing the Monogram Chick love with a giveaway. I won't spoil the surprise, check out her blog and enter to win!
.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Love Mrs. Newlywed's blog! Will def look for the giveaway which will be wonderful if it is associated with Monogram Chick!! ;-) xoxo

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Will check out her giveaway. Glad your business if booming. That is a good thing!!!! Love & blessings from NC!