Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sister Chick is having a.....

BOY!  


That's right, the chicklet that will be arriving in July is sporting the male goods.  Kiki and Coco are thrilled, not surprisingly, we've already been shopping for adorable baby boy goodies.  Of course, this means that there will be new baby items on the website....nothing like a nephew for added inspiration.  So, this begs the question: What do baby chicks need that Monogram Chick doesn't carry?  
I'm asking y'all, what do we need to add to Monogram Chick in the baby department?  This is Kiki's first, we need your input!

Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!  You still have a day and a half to enter to win a Monogrammed Weekend Duffel; our best giveaway yet!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your Aunthood! I'll be an aunt in July for the first time too! (And a mama to a diva in June.)

Again, I love your blog! Keep it up. :)

Cheers!
Erin

Bacardi Mama said...

How exciting! My daughter is also having a boy in April. I'll have to give some thought to what you might need to add to your shop. Can't wait to see who wins this afternoon. Sure hope it's me!!

Anna said...

Congrats Aunt Monogram Chick! Such fun! I'll have to think about some new additions and come back.

nljc said...

Sarah - it's Steph - congrats to Katie and to you :). My sister is the best aunt our children could ask for! - I know you'll be wonderful too!
What about adding nursing covers? Or baby slings? I'm just not certain that these would look good monogrammed!? But some cute fabrics would be nice - and you have a great eye. Baby booties?
Take care!
Steph

Nicole-Lynn said...

Congrats that is such exciting news! :)

Ms. Brooke said...

Big sisters and Big brothers would love "just my size" activity bags to take with them to the library or to the docs office while Mommy and new baby have check-ups. This is what I've been told from my research team in the 1st and 2nd grade anyway...