Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sample Sale!!

We're cleaning out the chick studio this week and ran across some samples.  I have no use for keeping these adorably stitched goodies and I'm hoping you do!  For the $7 (shipping costs) and first come, first serve these samples can be YOURS!

There will be more to come as we work through all the nooks and crannies of the studio.

Today, I am pleased to offer black spa wraps and a chocolate blooms nap mat. If you know a Kaylee, Katie or Kat now is the perfect time to stock up {while you can save big time!}  email me sarah @ monogramchick.com and I'll send you a PayPal invoice for $7 and it will be on it's way to you.

 UPDATE:  ALL ITEMS ARE SPOKEN FOR....THANK YOU!





1 comment:

Kat said...

I just sent you an email about the "Kat" spa wrap! I would LOVE to buy it if it is still available!