Monday, August 30, 2010

North, South Carolina

It is no secret that I love me some Bill Cosby.  I grew up on Bill Cosby, I can remember once a week hunkering in down in front of the remote-less television to watch The Cosby Show.  I recently came across this clip via a friend on Facebook and laughed out loud through the entire clip.  For those of you that live in the South, you'll feel like you're right at home.  For those of you that aren't here in the South you'll laugh too--pinkie swear!




4 comments:

USCEmily said...

This video always makes me laugh. It might be because I am quite familiar with the town of North, having grown up only 30 minutes from there in the same county. Gotta love the small town South.

Alyson Sword said...

Love this! Also from SC (although, not North) and this video had me laughing through both clips!

Donna said...

Love this too!
I wanted to let you know I am posting my giveaway I won from you on my blog tomorrow! I love it! Thank you Sarah. It came at a time I needed something to cheer me up.
Thank you!
Donna

Leslie said...

I totally watched him every single thursday night! My favorite shows were the ones where they lip synced and danced!! Great clips!