Monday, January 17, 2011

Client Pics & A New Hospital Gown

We are digging out from under the snow and ice, finally.  Yesterday we could actually start to see the grass under the icy mess and enjoyed some warmer temps (in the 50s).  We had a busy weekend full of shopping...finding all sorts of great things that will soon be added to Monogram Chick!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when y'all send photos of your Monogram Chick goodies?!  This sweet mama with her newborn bebe and her big brother are so precious.  Can you believe that she just gave birth, she looks awesome and totally photo ready. 

Speaking of new products, I am thrilled to introduce the chocolate/fuchsia polka dot personalized hospital gown!  I mean seriously, who would not want to be gracing her mommy and newborn pics without this?

3 comments:

Pam said...

These are the most beautiful hospital gowns EVER!!

Sassy In The South said...

I am clicking over to your website right now to check these out for a gift for my best friend! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable!