Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Custom Bugs, Bridesmaid Bags, and Butterflies!

Hello all my preppy MonogramChick readers!! Today's creations are kind of a random collection! Variety is the spice of life right??

First up, is a custom creation for a client that emailed me wanting something a little different. She wanted an appliqued bib and burp set with a Pink Ladybug! How fun, she had a little girl that loved ladybugs and pink so this is what we came up with! If anyone is interested in the doing this or something similar just email me and let me know, pink bugs are now my thing!!



Next up is a set of 6 small terry cloth cosmetic bags. These were created/ordered by a bride for her bridesmaids. These are great bridesmaid gifts and they function well too! Doesn't every preppy chick need more room for her stuff!? The thread we use at MonogramChick is colorfast, meaning these bags can be bleached and the monogramming doesn't fade! These inside of the bags are plastic lined for easy clean up. My personal set has been around for nearly 2 years and about 4 bleachings and still look great!


Lastly, I embroidered this cute butterfly lovie for a Grandma that wanted "Grandpa's Girl" to have something special to take with her after leaving their home!



Drop me a comment and let me know you stopped by!!

No comments: