Saturday, July 5, 2008

New, New, New!

So I've been busy adding fabulous stationery for adults, I thought I'd add some equally adorable things for the little ones. Check out the appliqued beach towels. These towels are h-u-g-e and great quality! Made from 100% cotton and measuring 35 inches x 60 inches this towel is one that will go from toddler to teenager with ease. Choose any of Monogram Chick's appliques and add a name to this superior white beach towel. These are perfect for birthday gifts, vacation surprises, or to take to the pool in the afternoons. Grab one for that little someone you love today!

5 comments:

Pink Flamingo said...

Once again, absolutley ADORABLE!!

nomo wino daph said...

P R E C I O U S!!!!!

Preppy Mama said...

Adorable and I love the stationary!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Love the preppy circle!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Ooooh!! Stopped by my office yesterday and guess what was on my desk?

Love the bag, thanks bunches! Sorry for the mixup, but glad it landed me a sursy!

:) CG