Thursday, July 3, 2008

Preppy Bow Pads

We continue to add paper goods to the website and the newest addition will not disappoint. These adorable and useful bow pads make writing out the grocery list fun and sassy. Choose your paper color, ribbon, font & personalize each pad with your choice of wording--how about a traditional monogram or family name? Looking for an affordable (just $18) yet classy "mother's morning out" teacher gift? Why not give one of our preppy little bow pads personalized just for "Miss Cindy". Some other fun and unique personalization options are:

  • So much to do....
  • Life's Good
  • Stop Me Before I Volunteer Again
  • I'd Rather Be Playing Tennis
  • Life's Good Here but Better at the Beach
  • I'd Rather Be Shoe Shopping
  • Notes from Camp
  • Notes from the Teacher
  • It's a Girl!
  • It's a Boy!

The options are endless, use your imagination and personalize one for everyone you know! Have a great holiday weekend, enjoy the festivities and fireworks! Celebrate all that it means to be an American, remembering those that make it possible each day.

3 comments:

BpVetGirl said...

I absolutly love these you are going to have to stop adding such adorable items,because I want one or maybe two of everything.The pink and green bow is my favorite but I'd like it on white paper.

prettywithribbons said...

love these. They would make awesome gifts for just about anything!

Jamy said...

Oh my gosh, these are perfect! AH! I just love your stuff!