Thursday, July 31, 2008

We've Added More Backpacks!

Here at MC we are an equal opportunity shop...or we try to offer something for everyone. Since the ohMint bags are just so darn cute for the elementary age we thought we needed something equally as prep-tastic for the older kids. Whether heading to middle school, high school or college our solid color bookbags will be perfect for toting those heavy books. And since they are functional they might as well be adorable too!
Add a great monogram or a funky name to a solid backpack for your tween or teen today!



3 comments:

Pink Flamingo said...

I LOVE the pink backpack...super cute!

Princess Freckles said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm rather new to the world of blogging, and I get so excited when I receive comments! What a small world your dad grew up in Birmingham! It is such a fun place to live.

nomo wino daph said...

LOVE the pink- too precious!