Saturday, February 12, 2011

get your drink on

It seems that lately we've had a fixation with drink-ware.   These water bottles are no exception to our fixation.  Read this, y'all!  I filled this water bottle (of course mine has the monogram chick logo plastered on it) with water and ice around 4:00 one afternoon last week.  I was a good girl and drank all of my water but there was still ice in the bottle when we left the studio that evening.  The next morning I returned to the studio and it was probably close to 10:00 by the time I had finished my coffee and was ready to start on my water for the day.

Seriously.  I tell you no lies.  The bottle still had ice in it!!  From 4:00 the day before.  If you can't love our personalized water bottles because they are so stinkin' cute, you gotta love them because they are so stinkin' functional!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You must stop getting all this cute stuff in...I cant decide what to buy :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just clicked on your blog from my comments and am afraid to hit the "shop" button. I know I will die and instantly need one of everything! You are so talented! I saw that you taught 7th grade! I taught 6th last year and 4th this year...definitely have dreams to do something else in the future. :)

I'm off to peruse!
Kaneil, The Ritts