Friday, November 7, 2008

48 Days and Counting

...until Christmas!

People--that is 6 weeks!

Let me give you a moment to absorb that....

...Roughly 1100 hours...

Has the panic set in yet?


The annual shopping season is in it's early stages with promises of great deals and bargains all around. So, with that in mind Monogram Chick has a little surprise. For the next 5 weeks (because we will close December 16th to spend time with family and friends) we will feature a different product each week with a special "feature" price. This is the perfect time to stock up on personalized gifts for the holidays!

Each featured item will be posted here, on the blog, every Monday morning. The "feature" price will be in effect until the next featured item is posted.

Check back often, let all your friends know, I promise there will be great deals to be had!

8 comments:

Kelli Radford said...

You are so great!

Girl Meets Beau said...

what a great idea! i can't wait to see all of your fun stuff! and i can't believe Christmas is coming so fast....better get to shopping!

Sandra said...

I ordered from you for round 1 :) I am sure there will be more orders! I want to be finished by Sunday after T'giving :) Love your beautiful things...

Chris said...

what was round 1 ?!

I'll certainly be here Monday!

Wearing Mascara said...

Fab! :-)

Milltini said...

I better get cracking!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I am in panic mode here!!!

Can't wait to see your things!

Happy Friday!

Lisa

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Oh my gosh you're right! This is cool, can't wait to see what you feature! :)