Monday, November 3, 2008

Don't Blink

...or you'll miss the Pay It Forward!


About a month ago (I know I am incredibly behind) I received a "happy" from Southern Prep which I totally love and brightened my day. I rarely get mail just for me, and it was such a nice feeling pulling that little package out of the mailbox. Now, I'm going to pass it on.

The "rules" state that the exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and pay it forward.

Here's how it works: I will send something fun, cute, & nice to the first 3 blog owners who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post this information and pick 3 people they want to send something to and so on.

In your comment you must include your first, middle and last name initials and your favorite color.

Unfortunately, due to postage costs, I can only pay it forward within the United States. If you are interested in participating, be one of the first 3 blog owners to leave a comment! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found. Just a gift that will make the person smile.

**********UPDATE**********

Thank you Rhea, Kat, Embroidery Chick and (because I'm feeling extra kind today *wink, wink*), Nina for playing along!

I'll be contacting you for your addresses and will get your "happy" in the mail this week...now it's your turn to Pay It Forward!

15 comments:

Rhea said...

I'll email you my full name, but my favorite color right now is purple. And my initials are RBT.

The Embroidery Chick said...

Hi- You are so awesome.

I like Rhea's idea and will email my info (if I'm a first 3), but my initials are TLA.

Loving chocolate brown!

Tracy:)

nellie0424 at bellsouth dot net

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

KLH
Favorite colors brown and purple...


Am I in time??

Anonymous said...

What a great Pay It Forward! I'm not the in the top 3 but that's okay... just saying Hi anyway!!! xoxo

Shea said...

Aww. sad I just missed it. Great idea though!

nomo wino daph said...

How sweet of you girlie!! Congrats to the lucky ones!

I found out that when you posted across twitter, the iPhone wont let you link! argh:)

Have a great one!!

Laura H. said...

what a cute idea. i love these kinds of things. :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

That is such a neat idea! I love it!
-sandy toe

AmyDean said...

So nice of you to do!
Amy

Sarah said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today and for your prayers! I'm excited to find out what it is so that I can place an order with you!

Sandra said...

Cute, cute idea.

CoLiE-O said...

im not sure how i found your blog- but i sure do enjoy it. i'll be back for another visit, maybe then i wont be so late for your fun "game" .

Sandra said...

Hey MC - I gave you an award. Check out my blog for the post. It was on Monday's post. :)

Mocha Freak said...

Sister I am kicking myself in the arse for being a blog slacker this week! Dad gummit! :) Great idea though and that's one way to make me read on a con-stant-ly. :) Love it girlie - creative and sweet! And it's ok ...cause I have a VERY cute chocolate and turquoise PREPPY TRAVEL MUG with my name on it THAT I PAID FORWARD TO MYSELF! haha :) Cheers. M.F.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I am so excited about this :-) I can't wait to blog about it. But I suppose I need to figure out what to pay forward...