Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Preppy Monogrammed Scarves

There is still time...don't forget to enter the Cookie Swap!
**********************

As I've said (over and over, I know) winter has hit the Midwest in full force. I went to the basement this past weekend and un-earthed our scarves, hats, gloves and anything with extra warmth. Until now, most of my winter-wear would not qualify me for any fashionista awards. However, you see, now I have my very own Monogrammed Scarf and you can too!
Gone are the days of my drab cold weather gear...hello, preppy scarf! Choose from red, grey or black.
Wouldn't a grey scarf with a pink monogram look fabulous around your neck? Not a pink fan? What about a classic red scarf with navy monogram?
The color options are many, the price is unbeatable {$21} and they are sure to prep-ify your winter weather wear.

21 comments:

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

Wow, you have such cute stuff!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm looking forward to checking yours out some more.

Sandra said...

Too cute! What kind of fabric are these, MonogramChick?? Thanks!!

Betsy | Heavens to Betsy said...

I gave monogrammed scarves to girlfriends one year and they were such a hit! Great idea :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

that is just too cute! Love it!
-sandy toes

ko said...

so cute! :)

nomo wino daph said...

How cute are these!!!

Rachel H. said...

Super cute! I Always love your things!!

Unknown said...

Love these - I gave these to a lot of people for Christmas last year - they are at the perfect price point and great for the preppy princesses in your life! My teenage neices loved them!

Lulu said...

Hi Monogram Chick! I can't tell you how excited I am to be your swap partner!! Send me an email at lcgpreppy@gmail.com so we can discuss what you like/ fav colors/ etc.

Again, so excited!!!

Muffy said...

OHHH, I love love LOVE these!!!!!!!

amanda said...

These are DARLING. I love any and everything monogrammed, I even have my North Face monogrammed on the hood! :) I might just need to order one of these puppies!!

Kally said...

I love these scarves. I must drop major hints to the Mr.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Very cute!!

Posh Peach said...

I absolutely LOVE the idea of a monogrammed scarf. It's such a fun way to add a little flair to a winter outfit. Of course just about everything looks cuter with a monogram!

Tippy said...

Oh, I love these! I just went through all of my scarves and have a TON, BUT I do not have a gray one with a pink monogram! I am thinking I need one of these!

Katy said...

Oh, yea real cute! Everything in life needs a monogram. Yes yes Oh, yes.

Hopsy said...

I LOVE monogrammed scarves and have serveral. They are perfect way to preppify an outfit when the cold weather comes. Also, who did you know that was so involved with Greystone?! I was a camper for eleven summers and worked there for four so we most likely crossed paths!

Amy C said...

Thank you so much :-)

katie lake said...

ssoo cute! such a good idea!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I need to visit here more often, I'm missing out on all your fun stuff.

You got me excited about that madras Christmas wrap at Tuesday Morning. I'm going tomorrow!

Rhea said...

Those are nice looking! It makes me want more cold weather and NOW.