Sunday, November 9, 2008

New, Navy Zippered Tote

Nothing says "prep" like a little navy. Navy and green, navy and pink, navy and red, navy and white...doesn't matter what you pair it with, navy blue is always a safe bet.

These *NEW* Navy Zippered Totes are the same fabulous and affordable bags that Monogram Chick already adores in Black and Chocolate Brown. While we wait for the black and brown to arrive so we're able to re-stock our shelves, let's show Navy some love.

This adorable Prepster is Jill {Peeptoe Pumps and Pearls} while on her trip to China. Many thanks, Jill, for allowing me to use your photo...you're a great model!

It's not too late, sign up for the Cookie Swap!

9 comments:

Sandra said...

I love these - and they are so reasonably priced. Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

You know how much I adore Navy Blue... Great bag!!

Just Call Me Sleep Deprived said...

Don't forget to stop by and get into this weeks giveaway...free coffee :)

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

Kelli Radford said...

You are awesome!

Pink Flamingo said...

I love it...what a fabulous bag!

Shea said...

I LOVE navy and green together! Too cute!

Erin said...

I LOVE IT!!! I want one. It's the first thing I will be buying when (if) I get a Christmas bonus!

Your navy bag has now become my in-ground pool. "Melikalikimaka"!

-E

Jill said...

I LOVE my zippered tote! It holds everything and it's super cute! You have the best stuff.

Tippy said...

I need one of these too!