Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas Hits the Chick Blog

What do you think?!

I love my new Christmas look...thanks to Danielle [Blogs by Danielle], this Chick is feeling in the Christmas spirit!

It is funny how small the blog world is. I found Danielle through Jill [Peeptoe Pumps and Pearls] and am so happy that I did. Danielle is fantastic to work with. She is full of amazing, creative ideas and is a blogger genius...if you've been thinking of a blog makeover with Danielle--Go For It, you will not be dissapointed!

This Christmas makeover is just the first of many new and exciting things to come to Monogram Chick this holiday season. This weekend we will be debuting our new Christmas items {and let me just say, I couldn't be more thrilled with some of the great new things!} and then on Monday we'll be highlighting our first "feature product"!

It is snowing here in the Midwest today and the Cinnamon Spice candles are burning...Christmas is definitely in the air!

12 comments:

Blogs by Danielle said...

Thank you for saying such sweet things about me. I really loved working with you.

Most importantly, I cannot wait to place an order. I am definitely in need of a cute stocking and some monogrammed Christmas gifts! :)

Enjoy the new look.

Danielle

Unknown said...

She made mine over too! I love what she does!!!

Hillcrest Acres said...

Love the new look. Very Christmasy!!

I'm getting in the mood to start getting things ready for Christmas. I did a little Christmas shopping this week. I can't wait to add Christmas music to my blog!

Have a great weekend.

CMB said...

Great new Christmas look! Oh how I miss snow...sometimes. I just want a few good snowfalls a year. When we lived in the midwest it would be snowing on Halloween and still snowing on Easter...that is too much!

Rhea said...

No way, snowing?! How cool!

Love the Christmas look. And cinnamon spice candles sound divine for this time of year.

Unknown said...

I love it! What a cool idea to customize your blog for the holidays!

Sandra said...

Your blog looks great!! "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"... :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

Very cute!!!
-sandy toes

nomo wino daph said...

Love the new look!

SNOW! Goodness, I wouldn't know WHAT to do!!

Anonymous said...

I l-o-v-e the Christmas look!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

All this time I thought I was following but I wasn't, I've missed so many posts! I love your new cookie swap button too it is so cute!!

Kally said...

I love the new look. It is so very festive.