Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last Day

To sign up for the Cookie Swap!



  • Leave a comment here to let me know you'd like to enter.
  • Then, just to be sure we get everyone entered, please send me an email {sarah@monogramchick.com} with the subject line "cookie swap" and include your blog address so that I'll have your blog and email address to share with your partners. Also, please include nut allergies, etc. in your email so that I can match people accordingly.
    You will be paired with 3 (hopefully, depending on the turn out) other bloggers.
    Each person will make 3 dozen cookies and will mail each of their partners 1 dozen cookies along with the recipe.
  • Cookies must be home baked.
  • Cookies must be prepared by adult hands, no little fingers in the dough (Sandy Toes, that one is for you)
  • Partners will be assigned on Tuesday, November 18th
  • All cookies should be mailed by December 2nd.
  • Cookies should ship well packaged in air tight containers (like Ziploc bags) and packed well with paper or bubble wrap to avoid breakage.
  • You need not have a blog to swap with us, anyone is welcome!

********Check out "A Proper 100th Post"!********

9 comments:

Jessica said...

You scared me! I thought this post was your last and I got worried!

LCFrohm said...

Oh oh! Add me!
www.frohmfamily.blogspot.com (although it's private, so I'll send you an e-vite right now!)
Lindsay Frohm
San Antonio, TX

Gwen said...

I have a couple questions for you about Monogram Chick merchandise. Is there a number or email I can contact you at? You can email me at handbagobsessed@gmail.com. Thank you. :)

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Please add me to the cookie swap. I will e-mail you. Thanks

Sandra said...

Got the oversized monogram notecards yesterday! I love, love them. They are gorgeous and the my girls are gonna love them! Thanks! I posted about them today!!

Wearing Mascara said...

Hey Sarah!

Please visit my blog... I left you a lil something :-)

Nantucket Karen said...

Hi there!
Just wondering if you've put the people together yet for the swap??
Thanks!

MarciaBrady said...

OMG...I would totally love to do this swap. Are you still accepting cookie makers? :) If not, I understand. I totally just came across your blog today.

I think this is a GREAT idea!

elliotts said...

Sad that my swap partner did not participate....