Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged

Sandy Toes, over at Shell in Your Pocket tagged me a couple of weeks ago and I am just now getting around to responding--I'm such a slacker!


This is a hard one, but here goes:

  • I am a loyal & would do anything for family and friends.
  • My eyes are a unique shade of blue, almost turquoise.
  • I adapt easily to change (& like it too, I used to move the furniture in my bedroom as a kid all the time)

I tag: Daphne, Monogrammed Teacher & Preppy 101

**********

I was also tagged by Henley on the Horn again, serious Slacker McSlackerton--it was a couple weeks ago.

Here are the rules: Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences...The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!!

From: Crane's Blue Book of Stationery, Edited by Steven L. Feinberg on the topic of wording used on an Invitation to a Wedding Held at the Residence of...

"Request the pleasure of your company" is generally used although you may use "request the honour of your presence" if you are having a religious ceremony.

Invitations to a Marriage Reception

Invitations to a marriage reception are sent when more people are invited to the reception than to the ceremony. Ceremony cards are enclosed with the invitations sent to those guests who are also invited to the wedding ceremony.

That is a totally random exerpt, but it is the closest book (and a great resource, I might add).


I tag: Nina; Rebecca Taylor; Wearing Mascara; Half Gaelic, Half Garlic; Rhea; & Sweet Simplicity

7 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

OooooOOOooo thanks for the tag! I will do this soon! :-) :-)

Kelli Radford said...

Thank you, Thank you!! You are the BEST!

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun...it was fun to talk with you too...there really are people behind this "blogworld" and computer screen!!! Have a great night!
-sandy toes

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun...it was fun to talk with you too...there really are people behind this "blogworld" and computer screen!!! Have a great night!
-sandy toes

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Thanks for the tag....I will get to it soon!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Thanks for the tag!

Sandra said...

Awwww - thanks for the tag. I am doing this right now! Have a great tomorrow!!!